Engineered Engineered

Awesome

I think hafaznmatt thinks he is reviewing another animation... that or he is incredibly stupid. That was a great animation that had no comedy to it.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Insaine

I have been a big fan of yours forever. From playing CI 1-3 i have loved all of your work. Maybe you will another attempt at the sequal to Brutality sometime? Once again you have blown my mind, you work only gets better and better. I know how long it takes to put together something like this and how much work. I admire your patience and your work very much, good to see you again!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Noend1, your a complete idiot.

(Older) Merc-540 (Older) Merc-540

Very nice

People who review and say you suck at drawing have no idea what they are talking about, or suck at animating. I though it was a great animation and would love to see more like it. It was funny at one point and awsome at another. Your drawing style is fine and animation is great!

LogFish responds:

The Rescue - Remix DVD The Rescue - Remix DVD

Very Nice

I loved it. Unique and great artwork. The time put in shows, nothing like this could be done fast and submitted. These are the movies that make Newgrounds the best Flash site there is.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Excellence!

That was probably the best animation that ive seen. Good style and kicked some serious ass. I'd say it was a bit short, but the quality was very good. No convorsation was good. If i hear too much convorsation i just click the close button.

ADL:7 ADL:7

Pure greatness

Along with the nice choice of music was the good animation to go with it. Nice job!

Kashinnu Z episode 01 Kashinnu Z episode 01

A for effort

Good for you, its not good to judge of artistic ability, voices wouldnt hurt and its clear you put effort in.

Jon-Mahashintina responds:

I can't do voice acting.

The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 2 The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 2

Insain

Not too many people spend that much time on a project and i think it turned out awsome. The only way that i could see that would have made it all the more awsome would be to cut out some of the more.., oh comedy i guess you can say. Some people may like it but i think it would have turned out all the more better if it were more serious or on a strait basis. Other than that its wicked.

fun stuff 277 fun stuff 277

Weird

Wtf is up with Fun crap. Someone should put you out of your pain.