The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

it was good

except the huge city was way too imbalanced in regards to the rest of the game... all of the other cities were super easy and ten you come to that city and get annihilated. the rifle seemed to be a bit overpowered as well. you could 1 hit everything in a strait line with it.

Starfire Starfire

Not bad

The collision wasnt that great, i didnt even hit one of the bigger enemies and i died. You also dont have any lives so if you mess up once your basically done.

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

Awsome

The only thing i didnt like is when an enemy was stuck outside the map, i could hear it shooting, and the game wouldnt progress so i was stuck there forever.

Nemo responds:

It seems this has happened a lot. I'm sorry about this and I will fix it the first chance I get. Thanks for alerting me to it.

HoverBot HoverBot

alright

It was slow for me because you took out the option to change quality when you customized your right click options.... it was still playable but half the time it didnt jump and i would just fall, even when i should have been able to. I could probably do better if you tried.

TrueDarkness responds:

BAH!!!! I -JUST- said this in my last review response! and many others, AND its in the authors comments. GO INTO THE OPTIONS PLEASE!! Then you will see the quality change there!

Muay Thai V. 3.0 Muay Thai V. 3.0

Great

But the preloader still says "Why Muay Thai version 2.0?". Is it not version 3.0? Other than that i played 1.0 and never encountered a single bug myself either.

chuanasa responds:

For Ryu's moves, please read all Author's Comments... It's all there.

Flash Defenders Flash Defenders

Good concept

There are mindless submitions, but the only thing i didnt like was when you died and wanted to play again you had to wait for the story or reason for playing part.

NikeSoccer responds:

Thanks. Yeah, I am going to go add a skip button right now!

The Escape II The Escape II

Fun

Nicely done and fun until the first boss which is basically sucks. Otherwise its almost too easy sometimes, guess the boss makes up for that...

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Very awsome

That was well done, you cannot hold down shift, origional, real video instead of hand drawn, very nicely done.

Advancer 2.0 Advancer 2.0

The best

Hehe... Suprizing how many noobs review. You look in their profile and how many movies do they have? Um 1? Oh no 0 movies cause their all wanabees. You rock.

jjrocks2002 responds:

Heh thanks for the great rating well... and thanks for the great review, and i hate when noobs rate my movies and their new to newgrounds and they have never made a flash movie

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Awsome

I love it but the only problem is the final boss is impossible to beat. Cant beat without invincibility.