Engineered Engineered

Awesome

I think hafaznmatt thinks he is reviewing another animation... that or he is incredibly stupid. That was a great animation that had no comedy to it.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Insaine

I have been a big fan of yours forever. From playing CI 1-3 i have loved all of your work. Maybe you will another attempt at the sequal to Brutality sometime? Once again you have blown my mind, you work only gets better and better. I know how long it takes to put together something like this and how much work. I admire your patience and your work very much, good to see you again!

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Noend1, your a complete idiot.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

it was good

except the huge city was way too imbalanced in regards to the rest of the game... all of the other cities were super easy and ten you come to that city and get annihilated. the rifle seemed to be a bit overpowered as well. you could 1 hit everything in a strait line with it.

Starfire Starfire

Not bad

The collision wasnt that great, i didnt even hit one of the bigger enemies and i died. You also dont have any lives so if you mess up once your basically done.

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

Awsome

The only thing i didnt like is when an enemy was stuck outside the map, i could hear it shooting, and the game wouldnt progress so i was stuck there forever.

Nemo responds:

It seems this has happened a lot. I'm sorry about this and I will fix it the first chance I get. Thanks for alerting me to it.